2000 watts at 2 ohms

Bronze Member
Username: Alastaka

Post Number: 25
ok i need an amp of a reputable brand such as rockford lightning audio memphis that can put out 2000 watts at 2 ohms for 2 avalanche 12's it doesnt have to be one of those 3 but it needs to be of that calliper

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3168
there are plenty of them but its hard to find one to match your budget.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
haha yeah i just put that here since this is the forums for amps i figered it might be alil better

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3172
yah man I am sure someone will post some amps I cant think of:-)

Silver Member
Username: Sancho886

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 146
earthquake phd2

Username: Apexi1100

Texas

Post Number: 5
although not the best of quality, i have used the Visonik brand. They seem to have some amps that have that kind of power and stability. I think MA Audio is the same way, but again, not the best of quality but hold their own, but they seem to appear at lots of shows.

Silver Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 266
US AMPS USA-2000 bridged 2000rms @ 2ohm. Very reputable high-end company built in the USA. If your interested let me know.

Dampening Factor >1200
THD: 0.006
SNR: 115db
Slew rate: 150

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 112
Might i suggest breaking it up into two amps hehe, run a pd 4000 on each one ahahha jk dont run boss... but that would power the shi' out of them and be all nasty sounding... for that kind of rms are you getting a new alternator???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
are you saying you have that usa2000 for sale if so how much and im nto getting a new alt just some caps but then i want be able to stand it running full blast all the time either so it wont really be 2000 rms 100% of the time

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 267
yes i do have one. I bought one of ebay a few weeks ago and actually the dealer sent me a 2000x which means its stable at 4ohm and the 2000 is at 2ohm... which does me not good. Ill be filing a claim in a few days if i dont sell it, its just i would rather sell it outright instead of wasting time with paypal. I bought for $899 so your looking around that much shipped..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
i would love to but as i see i forgot to mention my budget is a max of 600 since i dont want to spend more then 1200 and the two avalanche 12's are gonna run me 4-500

Bronze Member
Username: Triangle

Bundaberg, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 11
Harrison, you shouldn't try to scam him, that's mean... it's a fair price, if you want the goods you pay for it...

Then again, barter to your hearts content... is there anything in the terms and conditions for this forum that says don't use it for buying and selling?

Just curious

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
i wasnt trying to scam him i just told him all i could afford and after i just purchased my avalanches today i cant afford a bazokka bubble gum piece

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3217
hahaha harrison actually the other night when you asked me for an amp that would suite you best I immediatly thought of the USA 2000 but I didnt mention it because it is pretty costly, but it is a truely amazing amp:-)

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3218
Hey Tra I thought the 2000x was stable at 2ohms and the 2000 was stable at 1ohm?

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 269
James the 2000x is stable at 2ohm but in stereo mode and the the 2000 1ohm stable... but bridged its 4ohm for the "x" and 2ohm for the "non-x"

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3240
ohhhhhh ok got ya man!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us