Blowed out the water

Anonymous

me and a few friends had a lil comp and i was thinking i had the loudest system and i got blowed out the water i put my two sony 12's and a kenwood 800 2 ch. up and well lets just say i had a bunch of bullsh!t and i wanna up grade to bigger and better got 1500$ to spend.

the other guys was running with jl,eclipse,alpine,avalanche,mmats,rockfordfosgate,memphis,hell one guy had 2 different subs in a ported box he had a audiobahn and a kicker and that sh!t was doing a lot better then my lil crap on that note fu[k sony subs and there amps who ever think sony has good subs ur wrong they are grandma subwoofers and i had been running with those subs for about 2 or 3 years and honestly i thought i was doing something

Bronze Member
Username: Adelphia83

Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post Number: 26
1500$ will build you one hell of a sound system. Sony subs aren't bad for entry level, but as the name suggests most people grow tired of them quickly and move up.

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_wiglz

ManchesterEngland

Post Number: 36
they're not even worthy of entry level, there's much better out there for entry level and cheaper.

So you wanna go loud huh. Either an RE audio sub, or a Digital Design. DD subs always do really well in spl competition, if you can get hold of 2 DD9515 subs and put them in a ported box, you will be kicking a$$.

also put at least 1500 wrms through them, you will easily be hitting over 155db and you will be king of the Road. Also if you can get a pair of RE xxx, you will be doing some damage.

you're choice really, personally, I would increade your budget a little bit more, just to go that extra mile to the extreme.

Bronze Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 59
There was a guy at a competition my local shop had that had a kicker and an audiobahn in a ported box too. He hit 152, better than my XXX. He was in a Neon.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2404
Which kicker and which Audiobahn? It's possible.

Bronze Member

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 60
a 2005 kicker Comp and i dont know what audiobahn because i dont know anything about audiobahn except that it is crappy.

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_wiglz

ManchesterEngland

Post Number: 37
in that case get two DD subs, some of the best for SPL, XXX are more for street bass rather then SPL, and quality and durablity these two sub manufacturers would blow Audiobahn and kickers out of the water

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 235
is the 1500 for just subs amp and box or everything?

Bronze Member
Username: Basshd

Post Number: 38
I have a nice amp for sale for competition, let me know.

Anonymous

i can spend more than 1500 but i think i can get some pretty nice stuff for that price

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
my email is shaggy6174@hotmail.com

Danny Lewis
Unregistered guest
are the 2005 kicker comps really that good??? i heard there crap just some beefed up voice coils and thats all i've really hear.. they loud and good sq!?

Bronze Member

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 62
what kind of amp is it E?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
It is one of the top amps in street class in dbdrag. None other than the famed Zapco C2K 9.0. Email me, or im me on aim, my aim screenname is basshd2004.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 649
the kicker comp still sucks Danny, in spl and sq. But if you're interesting in getting some kickers I recommend getting kicker CompVR. I love the sq of those subs and they do ok in spl.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
750 plus shipping for a zapco c2k 9.0 with the db drag mod. email is shaggy6174@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us