You Guys gotta REAd this man it was crzy as hell.

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 97
This guy clint at music power is running 6 12 inch audiobahn dubs in his extended cab s10 off of three audiobahn amps, and holy crap this audiobahn system made my left ear stop working i got out of the car and it was like holy sh!t did that just happen?? i mean i really hate audioblah crap, and i have heard many good systems jl memphis diamond audio and a lot more and this kept up with them.. and he got a sweet deal on these subs off of ebay, he didnt build a wall though he has the 3 subs firing down at the other 3 and them firing up.. with about a 8 inches inbetween the subs faces... it is some crzy stuff man. hardest hitting bahns i have heard yet but i still think they suck heh. oh and it was actually clear?? can you believe that it was hard clear bass not distorted one bit.. odd. (sorry to ramble on, just thought i would share and look for some others who have heard crzy systems from crappy companys hehe)

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1936
i heard some clear hard hitting pyramid super blue 15's too im starting to think almost any sub has a real chance to be honest

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 211
I had a kenwood subwoofer, it sounded like crap in the box. I built my own box for it and just experimenting with the box(sealed cubic feet), it sounded f'n awsome. I was suprised n i sold it in the box for a hefty price to for a kenwood and homeade box. Sound just turned people on. It never distorted either, wierd?

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 473
audiobahn doesnt suck....they just arent as quality as RE.

Silver Member
Username: Sevin7

Post Number: 106
I have 2 Audiobahn AW1206t's in a 5 cubic foot ported box i built. Its soo much louder than my freinds 2x Rockford fosgate T2's that he paid $250 for each. I got my subs for $100 each. And it sounds way clearer, i dont understand why people say they sound bad, they sound great. And i to have heard many systems, and myne sounds very clear, its not nearly as loud as my freinds 2 immortals, but he competes and his crap will blow your ears, literaly. But i do admit the immortals do not sound very good with music.

Bronze Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 42
i've had audiobahns before. i think they were my first subs and i had a custom made box for them too and they sucked. sounded loud but bass was sh!tty. i blew it after a year giving it the recommended power too. for sq, audiobahns suck imo...

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 475
maybe your "custom made box" was sh*tty...or maybe you had the sh*tty bottom line audiobahns.

Bronze Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 43
i had the flame q sub powered by a rockford fosgate amp. was upper middle line subs from audiobahn. box was made by reputable shop too.
sounded loud like i said but sh!tty, sh!tty.

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 175
I Had 2 12' Flame Q power by a 2300 audiobahn amp and it sounded realy good.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 254
and litteraly...one of my friend has a sliverado x cab with 2 12 inch legacy competyition woofers and there awsome

Bronze Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 14
i have a jensen 10 and it sounds good i think.. but i havent really heard to many systems.... its an xs bass..... older model in a bass tube but it sounds ok for a 10

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 413
thats it, nothing but audiobahn for me from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to replace my eclipse titaniums!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2380
I'm thinking of not ordering a SoundSplinter RL-P and getting a Volfenhag. There's a few guys that swear by them on here. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bronze Member
Username: Matt12490

Post Number: 11
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=58034%26item%3D5772797271 %26
if audiobahn is so good, then why is it so damn cheap??? i mean i know its ebay, but still a 1000W, 15" for only $60?

Bronze Member
Username: Matt12490

Post Number: 12
what are some of those audiobahn woofers your talkin about, that are soo "good"? like what models?

Bronze Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 53
No guys, you are stupid for replacing your eclipses and stuff for audiobahn or volfenhag.why would you even think of doing that when there are brands like Sony and Legacy and Pyle, or even roadmaster. come on are you stupid?

Bronze Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 54
By the way I was just joking in that last post.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
pfft lets all buy audiobahn 6.5" componet sets and buy two box's from powered4sound for the midbass and then we all can see how much audiobahn rulz. oh wait its all in the box =/
IF you watch the 6.5 video, turn up the contrast, and you'll see the 6.5 speaker is an AUDIOBAHN *gasp*
pfft my radioshack subs from 7yrs ago pwn ur lmwe audiobahn shizl.

But really cmon lets all take a vow to never say the following phrase's "AUDIOBAHN RULZ LOL!!; MY FIRENDS AUDIOBAHNS R TEH GREATEST" and how could we forget "ITS AUDIOBAHN, YOU KNOW THERE GOOD".

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 48
its true audiobahn hits, just like alot of subs will hit. even legacy will hit. the line seperates when you "hit" a low bass note, and when you play complex bass lines. ie, SQ. my friend paid $350 for an immortal, $100 for a 4 cubic foot ported box, and $500 for a clif designs amp. the amp lasted, the box is still there and the sub blew in 20 minutes.

all i can say is that he is now shopping for RE.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 419
what are these immortals and who makes 'em? i never heard of them.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 645
audiobahn makes the immortals. They are audiobahn spl subs and one of their most expensive sub.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us