Need 2ohm bridged 600wrms or 2x300wrms 4ohm

BobbyKnowsNothing
Unregistered guest
in ordering 2 15" atlas which are 4ohm each.. so if i bridged them it would be a 2ohm load so i either need a amp that pushes 600wrms at 2ohms or 2x300w rms-- but heres the catch.... it needs to be under 130$ MAYBE a little bit more but right now all i got is 130 so

Bronze Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 95
http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=362&1=363&3=2168 here is the cheapest amp i could find it would push those atlas's perfect i'm gonna get this or a kicker kx 600.1 to push mine look on ebay to find one cheaper or other online stores

BobbyKnowsNothing
Unregistered guest
thank you but thats more then double my price... is there anything closer to 130.. i was looking at audiobhn or a ppi

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 393
dustin, i recommend the Kicker. You will get more power. Bobby, look on ebay and find one that you like and ask us about it.

Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 2
i have a like new in-box audiobahn 8001dt if interested. cost me @350.00. i don't use it so its not doing me any good. 150.00 w/sub remote.
i would save up if i were you though. you don't want to waste your loot on trash that will break when it overheats and take your subs with it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us