New member
Username: Woodybrendan

Post Number: 1
Registered: May-05
heres the deal...

i know next to nothing about car audio...

i want to run two amps, one for my sub...and the other for other speakers...

how do i get the input signal from the deck to the 2nd amp since i only see one set of rca's from my deck...

i know, stupid, but any help would be appreciated.


Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2855
Registered: Dec-04
they make what is called a Y adapter it takes one set of RCA's and makes it two sets. The reason it is called a Y adapter is because it looks like a Y it takes one in through the bottom and makes it two out of the top. You will need two one for the right and one for the left.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 400
Registered: Oct-04
some amps have y adaptors built in. They would have a rca in and out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us