Orion H2's or JL Audio 12W7's

Username: Ryder

Fremont, CA

Post Number: 1
I recently upgraded my front set up with MB Quart Q Series. Wow! they sound awesome and I am excited at how much of a difference The sound is. So, now my predictament...I currently have 3 10" Image Dynamics powered by an Arc amp. I listen to Rock music first, but then I do like beat as well...My bass sounds and hits great to certain songs, but then there are alot of those that the bass sounds wrong and does not hit as I would like...i want to get the absolute best and would like some feedback....Wish there was a way to have the best of both worlds...Finally, I want my system to hit hard so that i feel it all over my body...anyway, hoping for some advice..thanks

Bin Laden
Unregistered guest
Well here's the thing from my own personal experience. The Orion H2's don't start to sound all that good until they are being powered with at least a minimum 1000 watts RMS in a huge ported box. As for the JL Audio 12W7 you can put that in a medium size ported box with a JL Audio 500/1 amp and it will pound very hard and also I think it would sound good with your front set up MB Quarts. You might want to check into Elemental Designs A or K series subs. They are priced very resonably and they have excellent sound quality and very low bass. The brahmas are also a good sub that will definitely kick you in the a$$ when the bass hits if you can power them accordingly. I hope this helps.

www.edesignaudio.com
www.adireaudio.com

Username: Ryder

Fremont, CA

Post Number: 3
any other comments from anybody else..also, i am able to purchase the orion h2's for $320 ea...so, does that price make them a definite purchase? or should i try to get thr W7's..i am sure i can also get them close to cost...so the pricing on both of these is great...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us