Started a scene in audio shop

Bronze Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 87
ok so i learn more about dynamat right so I go to see how much it would cost to dynamat my car. the guy at the shop lokks at my car everythings cool and then tells me he wants 1000 somethin dollars for the dynamat and 350 to install. it was just reaction for me to say fu#k u and I told him to get away from my car and dude was just too hard so he gets in my face. This guys at work with his boss standing right there while we get into a wrestling match. it was crazy customers were watchin and sh)t this dude was trying to rip me off i would of kicked his as$ if the cops didnt come. and guess what me being the black guy i get a tresspassing ticket and a double parked ticket and a disorderly conduct 600$ fine this is bull sh)t there goes my speaker

Bronze Member
Username: W00b

Post Number: 96
in the most neutral way possible, that was the stupidest thing to do on your part.

Bronze Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 89
i know but he was a puss and it was almost unavoidable i thought he was gonna punch me though

Bronze Member
Username: Lotus

Post Number: 23
local audio shops are rediculous, this one here in Omaha used to take people's addresses when they'd get systems, and then guess what? the people's sh1t would be gone the next month, not to mention the people at the shop are barely even knowledgeable about car audio

Bronze Member
Username: Shekei

Post Number: 37
haha. They do that here to in Burlington Ontario. They get ppl's addresses and ppls sh(it went gone to. Weird eh

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1225
Luckily the pizza guy and even UPS have a hard time finding my place. Plus I'm a night owl.

-Fishy

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 252
i stay awake like an owl-you guys ever listen to nickatina? bay area baby

rippdoff
Unregistered guest
man i just found out that a shop sold me a brand new fake@ss JL sub, goin over there later to start somthing. Fckn shops rippin ppl off..

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2856
Freedom, what you did wasn't too smart. The cops will always be on the shop owner's side cause after all you are in their property. Instead of wrestling them, you should've just walked away. I know it's hard sometimes, but that is life. I know the feeling though, getting ripped off. I don't know how those people can look in the mirror, even look at their kids.
As for your ticket, I'd fight it. If you were in the shop to get an estimate, there's no way they can give you ticket for that. Man I hate unreasonable people.
If you know OJ's lawyer, call him up for advice. I'm sure it'll be cheaper than $600.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1916
lol OJ we know where you stand isaac...as for my opinion lets just say I think were on the same page

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 213
OJ's lawyer is dead, smartguys. And i may not of agreed with you about the Volfenhags freedom, but i am all for whippin some a$$. I wouldve done the same thing, i wouldve laughed and then said you can kiss my @ss. And if he wanted to run up, knock his @ss backdown!!! Right on freedom, im with you........ And if you go to court over this, (if i read this right) say you were wrestling in self defense, because he got in YOUR face...And next time, FU*K his world up, i mean if your gonna go to jail, make it worth goin.

Gold Member

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1236
Yeah, if you think you MIGHT go to jail you might as well make SURE you do.

"smartguys".... I think you hit the nail on the head with that one Darren.

-Fishy

Gold Member

Post Number: 2860
OJ didn't just have one lawyer. He had many.
Freedom, if you're going to court (you should), make sure you wear a suit and no ear rings etc. Have to be very professional looking. You have nothing to lose by fighting it. In most cases, the judge might throw out the case or lessen your fine to almost nothing.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1918
yeah that 600 sounds very steep for what took place id fight it too

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1375
this is what you do, right. find the biggest rock possible, and then when the shop is closed throw it threw the window, and dont steal anything. im sure a window like that will cost oh i dont know roughly 600 plus bucks. and then when they get it fixed, do it again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2861
Ouch, that will be costly. If Freedom gets caught, he'll not only get bigger fine, now he'll face jail time. Not worth it.
Instead, he should spend time fighting in court that is winnable.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 214
THROW THE ROCK............. And not everyone's a pussie fishy, so YEAH, i would make it worth it!!!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1381
i think you mean isaac. and i was kindingish. it would be awesome to see that happen, but yes if he was caught then there would be more up a problem, if so....start learning voodoo, so you can wake johnny from his death bed to defend you, if the glove dont fit aquit

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 215
Well i was sensing a little sarcasm from fishy, unless im wrong. So Fishy, if your with me "right on man" and if your not "eat $hit and die" LOL which ever one it may be...LOL

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3401
yea isaac is right, ive bene to court numerous times and you need to go very professional looking, i get a nice haircut since my hair is usually down to my nose and then wear a suit and kiss some a$$, take care of it responsibly and take your punishment, cause this is bs and hopeuflly the judge will swing your way.

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 62
Wearing a suit makes you look guilty, wear your work clothes. I would give the impression I just took off work to be there and will be reurning to work after court.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2871
Well Zac, court is a strange working environment. Almost all judges think it's their "space" and guard it accordingly. There is a reason why ALL lawyers wear a suit in the court room. Unlike regular work place, judges CAN and have the power to do just about anything in there.
So you can show up wearing reg work clothes and take your chances, or wear a suit (most judges demand that) and stay on their good side.
You have to remember, Freedom has the odds against him, therefore any little thing that he can do to better the situation, he should do.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 216
You seem like youve done this before Isaac???

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3404
I HAVE! lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2874
Well I think most of us had to attend a court room for some reason or another. To me, mine were just stupid reasons/tickets. Nothing serious, but had to defend so that you get less fine. I have another one coming up soon. I pretty much followed the law, but the cop saw it differently. Now I have to convince the judge that I wasn't at fault.
The funny thing with traffic is, sometimes when you try to obey the law, it can look as guilty as someone being careless.
I think cops should be busy arresting "real" criminals instead of wasting public's time on petty traffic violations that are marginal at best.

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 514
JOHNNY COCRAN IS DEAD!!???!! ( i dont know how to spell his last name)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2876
Yes he's dead. Guess that means he won't be able to collect his fees from OJ.
That had to be one of the biggest trial in history and yet no one's complaining about the lack of progress in finding the "real" killer. If OJ is innocent, and there are no other killer, then who's guilty?

Gold Member

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1237
Darren, you have as much common sense as that rock. If you're really with freedom why don't you go down and be the one to throw it through the window.

I'd rather have people think me a pussie than know me to be an idiot.

-Fishy

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 217
OMG you did not just call me a rock!!! I am so mad, i just went into a rage. Everybody Fishy just called me a rock. Someone restrain me. LOL... F*ckin pansy. LOL... OHH no, you called me an idiot too. Gosh you are harsh. Tone it down a little, you can hurt somebody's feelings.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 325
fishys a woman i doubt shes trying to act like she can beat you up and stuff which is gaay over the internet anyways... so turn ur dick off n shut up before i come beat ur @ss...lol jp... but really whats the point? respect ur elders schlubag

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2225
I don't think Fishy's a woman?

And I agree, Darren, you need to keep your stupid @ss mouth shut. I can't think of the last time you have ever given real knowledgable advice on this forum... wait a minute... never...
I think 200 of your 217 posts were of you posting your stupid cardomain page so everybody could look at your dumb Eclipse's.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 328
fishy aint a woman? lol i coulda sworn it was... i thought i had this convo about how shes my moms age once lol

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2227
I thought somebody asked why his name was Fishy, thinking it had to do with a woman (you can figure the rest out) and it was because he is a Boat Captain. And he used to work for Tweeter. Doesn't sound like a woman to me. You never know though.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 332
lol wow our stories are so different lol

fishy if ur a guy or woman i meant no offense to you lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2879
Something smells fishy in here!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3410
i got some tuna today! lol

Gold Member

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1238
lol, no not a woman, and none taken, but like Joe said you never really know who you're talking to on these things regardless what it says in a profile.

:-)

-Fishy

Gold Member

Post Number: 2880
Before anyone gets all pi$$ed and angry, just remember, we're all here to help and gain some knowledge.
Fishy, good thing you're not a female, cause I don't know too many guys that are willing to date one, known to be "fishy".

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2232
Yeah. For some reason the good ol' tuna reference pops into my mind every time I see a good ol' Fishy post.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 218
OMG, im gonna go commit suicide, because i know nothing about car audio. Thank you for pointing that out Joe! Im not a loser like some, and jackoff to kicker magazine!!! And wow Joe you really told me!!! ANd what are you gonna do if i dont (keep my mouth shut) WHAT???? Verbally attack me??? ha ha ha You gonna threatin to come to GA and beat me up. LOL..You guys are so funny, in a retarded way, b/c their is something wrong with everyone one of you LOL. ANd who cares how i contribute, i was here to learn, and waste time at work. And i dont have eclipse's a$$, so you must have me confused with someone else Mr. Im bad on the internet guy.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2238
When did I ever say anything about thinking I'm gonna kick your butt or dumb crap like that? Never? Because threatening people over the internet is the lamest thing I can think of. Your the one acting like an @ss. You think your so cool because you can type whatever you want on a stupid internet forum. Just drop it man.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 219
I wasnt the one still bit*hin. And i dont think im cool!!! who the f*ck do i have to impress on here. A bunch of internet junkies!!! That is my life's goal. So if you dont want to play anymore, i guess ill just quit. :-(

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 220
D*mn, and i was having fun. It is so amusing to get people worked up!!! :-) (ohh yeah, i dont even have a cardomain page stupid)

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3416
haha

Bronze Member
Username: Kitkatt

Post Number: 14
somebody hulked out at the best buy...i went recently just to listen to what they had...the RF punches on display had all literally been punched...the whole subwoofer display area had been beaten to **** , control panel smashed ,and they were unable to play anything.

the "guy" says that he can tell me what they sound like!

I'm no fan of best buy, or most of their products, and I especially hate the dumb-as* "experts" that know even less than I do (which I admit is limited), but let's all try not to take it out on the equipment!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2254
Ha, I hope they didn't literally punch the subs and amps and stuff. You'd think it would hurt? I wonder how the heck they wouldn't get caught after they started busting one or two things up. I'm not gonna cry over some busted up RF stuff though. Now, if they busted in the cone of a new Tumult or something, then I'd feel differently.

Bronze Member
Username: Kitkatt

Post Number: 15
yes...they smashed the subs, one even right through the grille...must have hurt!

i could not believe it when they told me the guy got away!!!! those salesmen are usually all over you

Gold Member

Post Number: 2897
Bonnie, your name makes me think of chocolate!
Any moron that punches out a speaker must be very tough! Just kidding.
What a waste. To ruin a perfectly working speaker, even if it were from Crappy Buy.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2324
Exactly. A perfectly working speaker that would have been better suited plugged into a wall socket.

Lol, I don't meen to rag on RF that much, I'm just making fun of Best Buy in general.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us