Avalanche 12 v Atlas 15?

Bronze Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 33
Anyone know whats hits harder and louder bewteen these two. No one has really talked much on the ava 12 give me some input.

Bronze Member

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 34
Also i wanted to know what the differnce was between the hifonics atlas, both square design and round, toward the atlas subs sold by ascendant audio?

Luis Gunny
Unregistered guest
sorry man i can't give you any info but im really curious too, im also stuck between either a atlas 15 or ava 15...

so you guys wanna help us out??

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 147
The AVA 15' will be louder then a Atlas 15'.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 334
i would say any avalanche with its nominal power will be louder than any atlas with its nominal power

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2250
Yep. What Trevor said.

Bronze Member

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 36
Heres the site where the other atlas brands i guess u could say are.Still curios as to if they are 2 differnt subs with same name or older brand. http://www.lightav.com/car/hifonics/sub.html

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 150
Does Subs are all made by Hifonics.. Here try this link www.ascendantaudio.com look at the atlas.

Luis Gunny
Unregistered guest
oh your talking about the hifonics atlas... DEFFINATELY THE AVALANCHE the Ascent Audio atlas would be better then that hifonics and it's cheaper

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 313
the XX3215 looks like an spl beast, but none of those subs look like they will have much sq anyways
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us