Calling ALLL experts!!!

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3323
ok guys, well since i hooked up the Ti, everytime i change tracks, even when i do it really fast the bass is enourmous, unbarable even where i want to get out of the car, and when i start the car it goes POP POP!!! whats that??? how can i change these, thanks guys!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1374
check your groung on your hu and your amp.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1781
i agree i forgot about the headunit check that too but if i put money on it id say its the ground wire not the rcas and power wire

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3327
ok cool, cause im rewiring everything today anyways with 2 gauge instead of the 8 ive been using lol. so then it will all get moved and grounded better, YAY! lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1782
well the thicker gauge will help but it could be where your connected to with the ground make sure its a good clean surface

Gold Member

Post Number: 1783
8 guage my gosh man tell me your not using the jbl 1200.1 with a 8 guage ground lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3328
no im using the interfire with an 8 gauge all around, and im ussing 2 gauage all around later,

Gold Member

Post Number: 1784
ok out of curiousty what is the power rating on the interfire also theres a chance it might not hit as hard or any harder on the jbl 1200.1

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3330
the interfire is rated at 550 watts rms bridged at 4 or 2 ohms, 225 watts rms tim=es 2 at 2 or 4 ohms

Gold Member

Post Number: 1787
well hopefully if you have a good alternator youll gain another 3 db with the new amp since your doubling the power if the ti can take that routinely

Gold Member

Post Number: 1788
your going from 60 amps to 120 amps rated fuse aprox.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3332
i have a 110 amp alt, i know its not really enough, but should get it done, but as im typing this right onw im on the phone with the guy who wsas sending me the amp and a post office guy, and someone at the post office tampered with the amp and cracked the casing in half and they are reviewing the tapes now, WHAT THE HELL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1793
maybe its a sign man lol ....seriously keep the interfire or youll be looking at a new alternator

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3336
its not a sign, and im peod, sounds like im getting fed over, he said the either hess send me my money back, the post office will pay for it, and they already contacted jbl to get retail value, i dont remember how much and would pay for it, or would send me a gto 1201.1 or somen like that

Gold Member

Post Number: 1795
get your money back and keep the interfire seriously...if you want more boom do a bass cube or epic 150 but marshall says the epic is all over the place i wonder if its because of heated coils or lower voltage issues myself

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3339
what are those???

Gold Member

Post Number: 1796
the bass cube is mae by phoenix gold it boost your best hit frequency and you have to tunit it in with a dial they give you...my buddy gained 3 db with his...it mount in your glove box.....the epic 150 is made by audiocontrol and it does the same thing as the phoenix gold bass cube but it has a built in spl meter and voltage indicator and reads up to 150 db

Gold Member

Post Number: 1797
i can get the epic 150 cheap i have the link in my email but i have to go away right now...ill get back to you on that later ok
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us