Clifford RSX3.5 Problem

Unregistered guest
I have a 2000 chevy silverado. i just bought a rsx3.5 alarm and i am having problems with it. first the installer could not get the car to remote start and had to keep the car an extra day to fix the problem. after 3 different bypass mods installed he said the problem was fixed. while driving the doors randomly locked and unlocked and the parking lights flashed on and off twice. The remote would start beeping and the the sequence would stop. also upon exiting the truck the truck randomly restarted literally 15 seconds later(this only happens 2% of the time). for some reason the install place which is supposed to be a very good shop has no idea and keeps trying to fix the problem. the alarm brain has been switched out twice now and the same problem still exists. the installer has also contacted directed's tech support and still nothing they do fixs the problem. the first bypass they installed was the 457 or 6 G and the second was a 556U and the one that is in it now is a 555L. if anyone could help i would be greatful
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us