Hey sean, sub, jon, or glass help me out.

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 95
Hey, I have decided on selling my diamond for 350 with the box, and i want to put a avalanche 15 in my camaro, its a 84, will just one be enough, the tdx makes the front windshield vibrate so bad when its wet the drops actually bounce, i want some bass like that, and i listen to rap mainly, then rock, then some classical, so i want it tp sound nice and not flutter. Do you think i should get the 15 or two 12's when they come out?? oh and i have a mtx 1501d. any help would be awesome, if you need me to i will measure out the back hatch of the car, but dont forget its shaped like below. That flat spot is behind my seats and the dip is near the tail lights.. its pretty deep, they have a sealed enclsoure for two 12's for my car that fit in the hump down there, but i think a 15 would be louder with rap? i dont wanna go ported because i dont have a subsonic filter on my amp. or i could get one for 25 from parts express harrison labs 30 hz. (dont mind the dots it wouldnt let me draw it out without them.)
.......................|..............|
.......................\________/

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1706
measure out the trunk and let me know what we got to use and well go from there
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us