Should i save up for a zapco 750 over a JL500/1 for an AVA?

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 284
i cant decide wether or not i should save up a little more money for a zapco ref750.2 over the JL 500/1 .. i was going to have the amps match ( 500/1 and 300/4 which i already have) and it would look really great... i;ll try to show you guys an idea of my amp rack which would go under the back seat. but having 2 different amps might look weird... and also having a zapco 750 and a 300/4 might overload my alt which is 130A .. unless you really think i should go with a zapco instead of JL tell me JL is good because i dont want to spend too much lol

also chad at acendant audio is designing me a ported box made for the 500/1 to perform best so maybe i dont need the extra watts...couldnt hurt though lol

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 285
Upload

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 286
dont mind the stuff below the rectangle lol... but basically im going to have a board covered in vinal over the amps with it open sorta over the ampps... and inbetween the J and L you will see the stinger LED distribution block ... looks kinda cool lol... i messed around on paint... real life looks much better lol

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 287
so it will look very clean( no amps or wires showing) normally but if i want to show it off i can lift up the seat and there they are lol...still clean with no wires lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us