Whats the best

Username: Trunkbangin

Post Number: 1
whats the best subs and amps to run with i have three cars and three different systems but looking to change up so can somebody let me know whats the best out.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2706
well what do you have in each car already?

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Post Number: 263
pyle is hard to beat

Post Number: 4
in one of my cars is memphis mojo everything 2000d amp and m3 mojo 15's hit 167.1 on the spl at the local car shop in a 94 nissan sentra
next a crx 2 jl 1000/1 pushin 2 13 w7 alpine hu in all my cars this car pulls 157.3 on the spl with a dead cell in the batt.
83 regal with two mmats 15's with 2 memphis 1000d one on each sub can u say beatin like crazy hit 158.0 on the spl scale runnin trunk
never enter a comp. hate to be beat

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 212
man, the systems worth more than the cars lol

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 195
Show some pics...im a little skeptical!!!

Post Number: 5
i have a pic of my nissan how do i post up

Post Number: 6
i put alot of money in my cars new paint new seats new feet(rims) new motors new grills hell on my regal i got Micheal Jordans for those who don't know 23 inch rims with a 4 inch lift kit candy painted car show winner 4x so for those who think my system cost more than my rides naw just a lil change got my eye on a 74 caprice drop top whats called a donk down at tha bottom of the map and i will go all the way out for that car seats 502 motor 26 inch rims candy paint 4 inch pipes east and west and hella beat in the trunk

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 113
let me see the pic's

Post Number: 7
how do i post pic or i will send a pic to ur e-mail for those think i'm all talk

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 232
save the pic on your computer using something like a digital camera. then there is a button just below this message (next to post message) that says "upload image...".

Post Number: 8
Uploadthe only thing change is the two 1000d i put on my mmats 15's and put mojo amp 2000d

Post Number: 9
custom work done in sanford at the local sound station

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 138
Hahaha you said you want to upgrade your systems, they all sound like killer systems. them two 13.5's beat i bet. You already sound like you know which are quality speakers.

Post Number: 10
dankman p-pul keep tellin me i can go louder and yes the jl 13's pound like whoa playing crime mob and in the crx ur askin to go def

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 197
Hey man, dont think i was hatin earlier when i said i was skeptical. But i have a reason, cause everyone talks about what they have, and all that, and they DONT!!! So i was just a little skeptical. But hey, if you got it which it seems like you do....props to ya, im not hater or anything, just hate wanksters!!! Understand me now! Nice pic of the memphis system.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Darren i didn't think that u was hatin this is a board so u got to put up or shut up so i just let p-pul no i put a lot of money in to these car.

if the music is to loud ur to old thats what i live by

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 202
Hey i was just havin a chat with a crackhead friend of mine, and we were wondering where you live..or not where you live but where you keep your cars??? LOL j/k

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i'm post what protects my yardUpload

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 205
HA HA HA, i have a female pit, im sure he would want some of that @ss...keep him busy awhile LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
i got 12 dog 5 males by time she get finish with all my dog her a$$ aint gone be worth a damn lol.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 206
HA HA HA, Sloppy 2nd's. but where are u from really??? No street address or number, just a city. Or are u around Georgia???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
nc
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us