This made me mad...

SLM89
Unregistered guest
Ok, so i picked up my subs, amp and box today (ordered from furure shop)and i noticed there was cracks and chipped paint around the screw holes on the amp. I later saw that there were arc marks on the terminals of the amp! Did those bastards send me a used amp? or do they test their products and wreck em up a little before they send them to you?

SLM89
Unregistered guest
Im gonna phone them tomorrow and tell them to replace it or ill sue them for $100 000 000.00

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sprinter
Unregistered guest
Dude that sucks...

SLM89
Unregistered guest
I drove to S'toon and returned it for a new one. They were pretty cool about it. It was a 6 hr drive but it cost the same for shipping so i thought wtf, i'll go to stoon for the day! So i got it, hooked it up and now they pound frickin awesome but im wondering if i should wire them different.. I have the subs wired in parallel and the amp bridged. Should i wire it different?

SLM89
Unregistered guest
While i was there i went to an audio thing at sask place and there was a hummer in there with 7 monitors, one in the dash, a fold down one on the roof, one of the back of each seat (4) and one where the spare tire goes so ppl behind you can watch tv too. lmao, this has got to be one of those "haha, i have more money than you" things.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
more like, lets see how much usless crap I can do to my lame ride.

Hummers are lame. H2 and H3 are worse.
what was he picking up? PBS on those LCDs? thats so worth it.
Dvds are for kids who wont shut up about how much they cant live without barney, and under that age.
And if the driver is watching the dvd ill fake side swipe, whomever will flintch and it will be funny.

As you can tell I hate hummers, and the drivers.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7838
I do like the 5:1 torsen differentials they use in the original Hummers.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2711
I like everything they did in the OG H1's, the H2 is nothing but a oversized box on a tahoe frame, not like the v-frame in the OG H1's man that think is sweet not to mention the fact that in the H2 they claim it is meant for 4-wheeling but you have no idea how many rich shmoe's I see on the trail trying to jack up their brand new h2's cause they tred to flex out the tires and snapped their puny little tie rods right off cause they are too weak to hold up the 27in tire, they are over priced tahoe's and thats all!

Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 8
preach on

Bronze Member
Username: Alumaprodave

CALIFORNIA

Post Number: 12
The whole Hummer line is junk, they have alot of breakdown problems especially the H1.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1625
Personally, I don't like any of them... h1 h2, and so on.:-)
I love off-roading, but I wouldn't get one of them!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2714
the H1 is a all out beast, then chevy took over and screwed it all up! I meant 37in tire up a few posts not 27in tire lol!

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 378
i say the hummer h2 is a status symbol, just like putting tvs where only the people behind you can see them. theres no point to thoes tvs other then to show off the money you have to waste. just like theres no point to getting a hummer h2. ugly car, bad reliability,bad mpg...ect...and can't even compare to the origional hummer in what its suppose to be designed to do.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us