Adire's new lines!!!

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 689
Well,

Adire has updated their site w/ specs and prices for their new lines. They have way more subs than before.

One thing makes me really sad though, all their prices went up.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 690
Oh...one other thing.

Almost all their new subs' Fs is in the low 20's...and many are in the 15-20hz range. And all of the power ratings went down. Looks like they are following Ascendant Audio's lead.

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 102
I hope they down end up next to sony!

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 691
I dont think the people at Adire are that stupid.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1598
Is the Brhama still the best sub?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3112
no adires best sub has always been and will be the parthenon

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 332
The brahma is almost unchanged except for the drop in power handling. The tempest jumped up 100 dollars and the maelstroms jumped up 200 dollars.
The shivas went up 50.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 692
nope...the brahma(mk3) is no longer Adire's top on the line full production sub.

The Tumult is kinda taking the brahma's place and the brahma is being kicked down a notch.

Silver Member

Nc Usa

Post Number: 333
D@mn adire
I waited for 3 months for their new products to come out. I wanted 2 more tempests for home theatre and they bumped the price up 100 dollars.
O well. I just ordered 2 15's of parts express.
almost identical to the old tempest except the xmax which is 15.1 as opposed to 16.4. But i'm just an@l. cant use that word either.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 693
we cant even saw f@rt on here...lmao

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2148
Guys, just because the power handeling went down on the Brahma's doesn't meen your gonna notice a huge difference. I get so sick of everybody thinking that more watts always equals a better subwoofer. Your wrong. Has anybody taken the time to check and see if they made other things better on the Brahma, or changed other designs on it?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3133
haha joe, I LOVE YOU! lol

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 694
Your right Joe,

The lower power handling doesnt mean the brahma is gonna be less loud. They may be more efficient. I'm gonna model the new brahma mk3's againt the mk2's in ISD and see what they look like.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2149
And marshall, I checked their website out, and I didn't find 1 new sub... I have no clue how you can think they have way more subs now?

Silver Member

Nc Usa

Post Number: 334
They do. The tempest used to come in only 15 inch and the shiva was only 12 inch. now they come in all sizes. The maelstrom was only available in 18. now it comes in all sizes. I didnt mean to suggest that the drop in power handling for the brahma was a bad thing. And watts do mean something. Exspecially for competition. It would appear that adire is moving the brahma away from spl and more toward sq. Thus the tumult takes its place as adires sql/spl sub.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2153
Yeah, I did see that the tempest and shiva had new sizes, I just don't consider that a new sub. I guess that's what he was talking about though...

Silver Member

Nc Usa

Post Number: 336
Really all there subs are new. Mostly small changes. All the lines either lost or gained a few MM of xmax, and some power handling changed, but not much.

Silver Member

Nc Usa

Post Number: 338
the 18 inch tumult will be sick.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3793
They're offering different voicecoil configurations for the subwoofers (finally have a dual 4 ohm Shiva, which makes it better for the budget guys). The suspension has changed for some of the subs (looser). Inductance of the drivers has lowered on many models, which will aid the higher frequency performance of the subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us