Anyone who knows anything about Rockford Fosgate. Especially (Taylor & Sub)

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 179
Alright, for those who know what i run (RFT1) knows i love it. But i go through systems or subs like i jackoff (ha ha j/k) I was thinkin about gettin a new sub. What should i get. Preferably a 12" and its got to run off my RF T5002! And i want it TO BEAT!!! Any suggestions??? No price range, but not ridiculous.(im lookin for a good quality,SQ, and SPL.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 234
dude if i was u id stay with ya T1, but if u have 2 change get ya a 12 inch eclipse ti pro

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 180
Yeah i dunno....i was thinkin about making my speaker hole bigger and putting a JL 13 w7 wudda ya think, think that amp will puch it???

Anonymous

sh1t no you retarded moron and the box is prolly the wrong size ditch all that rf sh1t and go JL.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 181
My $hit will prolly beat the brakes off your car Mr. Anonymous. Thats if you have one, and if you do, i dare to ask if there is JL in it..im guessin your beatin the brakes off with 2 Sony X-plodes, and a 1200w BOSS amp,with a Blaupunkt headunit,and some legacy coaxials, with an install you did yourself! Ohh im sorry i went into one of my retarded rages!!!

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1584
Lol
Why don't you try one of the new 12 Atlas's?
or are you wanting to stay with RF?

Username: Shutterleftopen

Columbus, Ohio United states

Post Number: 7
hahaha. i was looking at rockford fosgates, are they decent subs? i was thinking maybe just 2 10" punch stage 1. like the low end RF's but i've heard all the RF's are pretty good speakers.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3106
if u go with rockford power line, go with the punch 3, thats the only one worth getting, 1 and 2 are not really worth the money it seems.

But what are the specs for that amp, to lazy lol, and did u specailly try to invite me tothis thread lol?

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1606
Sub, if it is the power line... it wouldn't be punch3's... it would be T3's:-) lol
The amp is 500 watt's.

The Punch 1's aren't that great... but not that bad for the money, it just depends on how much you are wanting to spend.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3114
sorry i mean the punch line haha, lol, god dope does bad thigns, yea i know, but for the price of a punch 1 you could get a comp vr, and it would get louder and have better sq

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 182
Yeah, i personally invited you (sub) and taylor 17. And to your question Taylor, i dont care what sub it is, or who it is. I just want a good one. (not saying the RF isnt) Just wanna switch it up a little. I want it to run off my T5002 amp, so remember that. And list me some prices on the ones you suggest. Im counting on you guys!!! LOL....oh yeah, sorry about that retard rage i went it. Subfanatic knows how i am (remember the Trevor kid???)

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3123
lol yea, that was hilarious! lol, but the amps specs as i found are
125 W x 2 @ 4 Ohms RMS
250 W x 2 @ 2 Ohms RMS
500 W x 1 @ 4 Ohms Bridged RMS
these amps look pretty suitable for 2 12 inch atlases, or for a single eclipse al, that would be pretty nice,
atlas(140 each)
eclipse al8800 seires(230)

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 185
Well if you had to choose, which would you take. Im leaning toward the Eclipse, but i might wait for the new 12" avalanche that is coming out.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3138
i would take the eclipse

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1608
W6v2.
new alpine type R... just a few more sub's for you to think about!:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us