Help with wiring

SLM89
Unregistered guest
Hey, i asked this before but i never got an answer. My subs are being delivered tomorrow and im gonna hook em up as soon as i get them, im pumped. I ordered two 12" Infinity 1230W's and it comes with the Infinity 310A amp. It is a mono amp and it puts out 312 Watts RMS @ 2 ohms. My subs are 4 ohm svc so if i wire them in parallel its a 2 ohm load. My question is will each sub get the 312 W or will each get sub 156 Watts instead? The subs are 300 Watt RMS so i thought it would make sence they'd send me an amp that would power them correctly.
Thanks for any help!

SLM89
Unregistered guest
Anybody know?

Brianred
Unregistered guest
I'm in the same situation but I have some pioneer subs, I have them in parallel powered with a momo amp and I think they're getting nore than half the watts but I could be wrong

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 324
each sub will get 156 watts.

SLM89
Unregistered guest
Is there any way to make them get the 312 Watts instead?

Bronze Member
Username: Thumper

Richmond, VA U.S.A

Post Number: 58
get the same amp and run each sub with their own amp. Or go out and get a 600 watt amp, that way you can power 300 to each sub. MTX is good for the money and quality, I just read a review on the mtx 6001 and it said it puts out a little more power than its rated. or stick with infinity of you want or go for another brand, your choice....

Bronze Member
Username: Thumper

Richmond, VA U.S.A

Post Number: 59
get the same amp and run each sub with their own amp. Or go out and get a 600 watt amp, that way you can power 300 to each sub. MTX is good for the money and quality, I just read a review on the mtx 6001 and it said it puts out a little more power than its rated. or stick with infinity of you want or go for another brand, your choice....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us