In an explorer what hits harder ...

kiklir
Unregistered guest
Speakers facing the back or a subwall

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 85
you mean speakers firing towards the back of the suv? like the magnent pointed towards the drive, or a wall of subs?? help me help you. rephrase your question.

Username: Lotus

Post Number: 8
by "subwall" he means the speakers facing the front... and I can't answer that question.. lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
but if your firing the cones facing back like towards the window, vs straight up then yeah they will fire the hardest like that. and if your looking for more bass get a slot ported box made for your subs, suv/s are great you can get bass out of anything in them.. like even two pos sony 10's off of a rip 696 boss amp in a bandpass box.. heh so yeah pound away you basT@ard in your suv.. i hate you.. no not really i am kidding.. but i would like an suv.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
i had a 91 4 door chevy s10 blazer tahoe, and i had two sony 12s in a crunch bandpass box, yeah i know sony.. :-( but i was 16 and they carried them at walmart so i bought a pair every three months after blowing them. well i returned them every three months .. hehe i know.. i am dirty, but i had them in a crunch band pass box off of that big 1600 or 1400 watt sony pentagon amp, it was the hardest dirtiest sounding crap in the parking lot and i beat out every system there but not in quality in volume.. i have since never bought sony they are crap oh well live learn then you die.. heh oh and yes they will fire harder pointed magnets towards the driver and pass. seat and cones facing the window.. it will probably rattle.

kiklir
Unregistered guest
does any body know if kicker l7 15's are getting enough power runnig a audioobahn 1200 watt amp to 2 of them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us