Recommended sealed enclosure help

pyramid
Unregistered guest
i have looked all over the internet even on pyramids website but noone has the recommended sealed enclosure for these small 6 1/2 inch subs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18799%26item%3D5770537973 %26%26 i was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what size box sealed these would need thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Thumper

Richmond, VA U.S.A

Post Number: 51
im guessing they need to be small. Are you sure those are subs and not full range speakers. Ive never heard of a sub that small. ::scratches head::
you may not even need a box

hey dude your link isnt workin for me. Make sure its the right link

Bronze Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 89
Yea the link is working for me... you are joking right 6 1/5 sub.. good luck!

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1618
call pyramid they will help you out ....i called on a pair of 12s made by them once

Bronze Member
Username: Thenoose

Post Number: 57
the linked worked for me those subs look pretty cool actually lol prob because ive never seen a sub that small i did some research for u although i dont know the recommended sealed enclosure i do know that those subs go as low as 60hz not bad for a 6 inch sub hahaha good luck with that man

Gold Member

Post Number: 1620
in all honesty i thought bout messing with a pair before from pyramid i can get em cheap here locally too

Gold Member

Post Number: 1621
Pyramid Car Audio Inc.
1600 63rd. Street
Brooklyn N.Y. 11204
1-800-444-5671
Local (718) 535-1800
Fax (718) 236-2400

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
you should im buying a pair as we speak who knows they may be pretty good and save space hahah or add more bass

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
cmon guys someone help this guy out im waiting for james or glass to come on here and help him haha late
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us