Phoenix Digital PD-7.2IN car monitor

Bronze Member
Username: Vtdakotaguy

VT United States

Post Number: 39
Has anyone seen one of these being used? How was the picture? I know they are cheap, but if they are at least decent then it would worth it don't you think?

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/discave/pdinphdi7lcd.html

LM

X-INFERNO.com
Unregistered guest
Hey I just got one of these and for the price it's really good. The resolution is nice. My only consern is that when you mount it you have to be sure that you can get a good angle on it. Side to side is pretty good, but if you combine up or down with a side angle also, it's terrible. So if you're putting it in the center make sure the up and down angle is going to be pointing right at your face.

It is obviously made with cheap parts but seems durable enough.

Hope this helps someone!

X-INFERNO.com
Unregistered guest
Hey I just got one of these and for the price it's really good. The resolution is nice. My only consern is that when you mount it you have to be sure that you can get a good angle on it. Side to side is pretty good, but if you combine up or down with a side angle also, it's terrible. So if you're putting it in the center make sure the up and down angle is going to be pointing right at your face.

Hope this helps someone!

X-INFERNO.com
Unregistered guest

Hope this helps someone!

X-INfERNO.com
Unregistered guest
Sorry about re-post, the server send a timeout message to me but ended up posting anyways
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us