Audiobahn Subs????

Username: Gravy30

Canada, Alberta

Post Number: 3
anybody got anything bad to say about these? on ebay 2 10" for $85. 300 W RMS, 600 peak. im workin on my first system so i dont need top end, but i dont want crap either, thanks

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2921
yea bad

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1528
Wich series are they, my friend has 2 10 dub series, and to tell you the truth... they get pretty loud!

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 446
no not bad......just not in the same category as RE or Adire....they dont have great sq but they get pretty loud...especially for the price. dont just knock it see how much they have to spend and what they are looking for first.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2934
yea two audiobahns are not going to touch RE subs or adires, they will get loud no doubt, but not as loud, and the other subs will sound MUCH better while doing it

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1356
its not how loud, its how they sound the clarity in the notes, and the response, and that is why they arent very good subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Thumper

Richmond, VA U.S.A

Post Number: 42
Trust me, If you want to be happy a couple months down the road, go for the high end stuff. Save up your money. My first sytem was about 500 dollars for two 12" audiobahns at 400 rms/ea + all the wires that had to go with it. Now i went to the immortals pushing 2000 rms/ea. Its not hooked up yet cause it will take some time and money, but trust me, a couple months after you have your system running, youll be craving for more. Bass is like a Drug

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1536
That is the truth!

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1231
yea, i went from 1 12" L5 thinking it'll be enough to 2 12" L5s, then to 2 10" eclipse alums...now i'm at 1 12" Orion HCCA...

might i add the HCCA is better then all subs i just previously listed...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us