Set of subs suggestions

MaStEr JaKe
Unregistered guest
first off- i got 150$ to spend on subs JUST SUBS the rest i need to get deck/box/amp(need help with picking good amp) and stuff BUT out of these which would be the besthttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39779%26item%3D5768259801 %26 which are going to be better 2 of these^ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39777%26item%3D5768882474 %26 2 of these^ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39778%26item%3D5769666143 %26 2 of these^ or 1 12 or 15" atlas, sorry i don't have the specs i couldn't find them but i know there selling at ascentaudio or whatever- i do know that the Atlas is 300w rms and has some xbl^2 motor in it, if you can find the specs for this it would be good i can't figure how to get to their product page @ Ascendantaudio.com

or if theres somthing better i would love to hear it!

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2780
go with either the 2 RF's or the 15 atlas

MaStEr JaKe
Unregistered guest
even though the RF's are one of the older models???(stage 2) and the rest are newer models

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2487
ATLAS, also look into cerwin vega v-max's

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2781
yea cerwin vega's would be nice, BUT def the atlas like james said lol

MaStEr JaKe
Unregistered guest
i think i'll go with the RF's if you think there pretty good(im a noob) and it'll save me some more money to put towards a GOOD AMP, any suggestions????!!!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2783
the atlas will porlly get louder, what u think james?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2490
yup and they are very cheap also:-)

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2784
go with the atlas, and it only takes 300 watts lol

MaStEr JaKe
Unregistered guest
hows 300w(atlas) going to be louder/better then 400(2 RF punch stage 2)??? and what amp do i need?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2520
dude power handling doesnt mean a thing. The Atlas will be a better all around set-up then the RF's.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2807
dude, there are 2000 watt audiobahn subs, since they can handle more power, does that mean they are better than my 750 watts eclipse ti

MaStEr JaKe
Unregistered guest
i was just thinking that twice as much air would be displaced with 2 subs then one making it louder.. but not neccisarily better... so HOW much better would that atlas be then 2 RF's?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2814
not much, but it would be

word
Unregistered guest
it would dominate in sq and probably be a little louder. Plus you only need about 250-300 clean watts to run it so you can get a nicer amp instead of getting a worse amp for 800 watts.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2817
haha where the hell did u come from lol

MaStEr JaKe
Unregistered guest
lol, so what amp should i get for the atlas then, is this atlas going to be loud enough to be heard from a-ways away or what??/ if not any other suggestions for around 150$ because i want to be heard

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2822
with 150 u cnat be heard from long ways away with out a pair of 12 inch sony exlplodes and one of my boxes and an amp pushing 500 watts at least rms times 2 lol

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2534
depending on your car an atlas will make you be heard from a ways away.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2829
lol i guess, i want to buy one after i sell a few ounces

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 136
man how do you have time to make deliveries your postin like 200 messages a day. how do you have time to make all these boxes that you offer to everyone?lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2855
haha, its easy, i build by day, post by night, and besides the comp is in the same room i buildin lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us