Atlas or Ava

Bronze Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 75
I am thinking of buying 2 12' they are going into my camaro. Does any know when the ava 12' are going to be out? Should i just wait for the ava 12' to come out?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2656
2 12 atlases=1 15 ava, the ava will have 1 db higher spl, and the atlases will sound ebtter

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
But i wont be able to fit 15' on a camaro. Does any know when the 12' ava are coming out? Will a jbl bp1200 be a good amp for the Atlas?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
But i wont be able to fit 15' on a camaro. Does any know when the 12' ava are coming out? Will a jbl bp1200 be a good amp for the Atlas?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2667
its an awesome amp, im running one to my 15 Ti as soon as it arrives, might be a little muchj for the ava, idk lol, but the 12 coems out in like a month or so

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
i need some help here?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
what amp for the 2 12' atlas jbl 1200 or GTO601

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2438
do not go with the JBL gto series amps they arnt as good as the BP model's. Atlas subs are 250-300 watts RMS so the BP 1200 will desimate those subs. I would run either a JBL BP 600.1 or JL audio 500/1, kicker 600.1 something along those lines. The avalanche 12 will be coming out very soon just give chad a call and ask him he will gladly tell you. I believe they have made quite a few of them already so I would wait for that. Hey sub, the atlas does not have better sq then the Avalanche!

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 116
so how will the 12" Avalanche sound compared to the 12" Atlas. i know itll be a lot louder but will the sq be as good. What price do you guys think the 12" Avalanche will be?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2440
the SQ will be the same if not better they use an identical motor! I think its gonna be somewhere around $225 for the 12.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
I will call and ask chat before i buy the Atlas thanks James!

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2443
no prob man
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us