CDT Questions...?

Username: Masse1369

Post Number: 2
I did some research and realized that i think that i would be very happy with the CDT line of speakers. i was just wondering your thoughts on which would shound better: their HD line 3 way component system or their eurosport 07 ultra series 2 way component system?

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 344
haha, i ?? thats what i've decided on, CDT's. i'm gonna go with the HD 3 ways since i need midbass. i think i'll get more from thoes vs a set of 2 ways. the ES's are suppose to be better then the HD's though, i just don't have the money for them.
Jonathan is the expert on this stuff though

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3737
Either or, whatever will work best for your application. Both are excellent, of course the Eurosports are the best CDT offers, and 2 ways are just as good as 3 ways when designed well, so that shouldn't be a hurdle in your decision. CDTs midbasses can play flat to around 7khz.

Post Number: 3
do you guys know each other? i noticed that you are both from georgia. i live in jacksonville, fl. i think that im going to go with the cdt hd63 2 ways with the upgraded es200z x-over. do yall work at a place that does car audio and if not where do you get your stuff done at?

Post Number: 4
do you guys know each other? i noticed that you are both from georgia. i live in jacksonville, fl. i think that im going to go with the cdt hd62 2 ways with the upgraded es200z x-over. do yall work at a place that does car audio and if not where do you get your stuff done at?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us