Infinity amplifiers, any good?

Username: Virus5877

West Lafayette, Indiana USA

Post Number: 3
I recently purchased a single Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1d sub, and I was thinking of using the infinity Reference 611a amp to power it (sealed, custom fiberglass box) and I haev recently heard some nasty rumors about Infinity amps. are they underpowered? any opinions?

Bronze Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 98
I'll save Isaac and some others the trouble. Do yourself a favor and make your money well spent. look into brands such as ppi-pc/pcx series...some orions, xtant...what else do you all mention? i was going to go with an infinity amp for my subs, but they talked me out of it.

goon

Post Number: 5
well it's the money that has me leaning towards infinity. see, i have this hook up to get 70% off infinity stuff, so basically, can i get anything better quality for 70% the price of infinity?

Post Number: 5
well it's the money that has me leaning towards infinity. see, i have this hook up to get 70% off infinity stuff, so basically, can i get anything better quality for 70% the price of infinity?

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 415
At that price it's worth a shot. However, they aren't the best quality. How much would you be paying or an amp? You may be able to get something better for the price.. like MTX, or Kicker.

Post Number: 6
I can get the 611a for 160 bucks, and i'm going to get the 7541a to power the 4 components for 140. at those prices, i couldn't find a better amp...if you know of anything, HELP!

Anonymous

would you like to hook me up with an amp if you get them for cheap, you could sell it to me at cost or something??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us