Wow i think im screwed

Jessey
Unregistered guest
when its all said and done i'll only have about 70-100$ left, and i still need a amp!!! Any possible way i can get a good amp(2ch about 300 rms) should i consider "off brands" or go for a lower wattage name brand

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 439
Save the money for a little while and get something decent. No use rushing when you're so close to what you want, excercise patience.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2393
I fully agree with David no matter how hard it is its the best thing to do, and always watch ebay.

Jessey
Unregistered guest
so when i have about how much money should i start looking.. because i make like 30 a freakin week!!!

200 $ range?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2404
what do you need this amp for subs, or mids + highs? and do you need 2x150 or 2x300?

Jessey
Unregistered guest
well earlier i was told to geta atlas 12" over 2 kicker crv's(good idea because everyone thought it was better) in a bandpass box.

so i need somthin to power that and i heard it dosent take much to get it bumpin--250rms or somthing sounds kinda low but heard good things... you think it was the right choice over the crv's???

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 474
Most definitely the correct choice. You will need an amp that pushes 500 watts X1. Good amp on a budget for those subs would be an MTX 6500D.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us