ALPINE CHA-1214 CD CHANGER PROBLEM

Username: Omzy

Post Number: 1
Hello Everyone...

I have an ALPINE CHA - 1214 and i had it installed in an acura integra before...it was working perfectly..but then i decided to install the whole audio system on another car...however there was one slight problem...no matter how high i set the volume level it still plays the CDS in a very very low voice...however the Radio works just fine...!! that means its not a problem with the deck or the speakers...!!

My question is...is it a problem with the CD changer itself? or should i just change the CD magazine holder in it?

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Terminatermule

Australia

Post Number: 50
Check the cable that goes from the changer to the HU, if you can get rid of the extension cable for a bit and plug the HU straight into the HU, see how you go.

Having said that and thought about my current Alpine HU which is an Ai-net deck like yours, can you plug those in direct??

Let me know :-)

Cheers Glenn

Username: Omzy

Post Number: 2
Well...in my case..i cant plug it in directly.

However, it depends on what kinda deck you have.

Well i changed the cable like twice and it still has a low performance when i turn the volume up...so i donn know...i dont wana buy a new one and spend too much on it while i can fix myself.

Oh Well..!!

Unregistered guest
I have the same problem except only one side is really quite and teh works jsut fine. I played with the cable coming out of the unit (not the extention one) and it works but only in certain positions.
The problem is with the cable in my case (this might be the same for you) I havnt been able to fix it yet. IF anyone has any suggestions email me @ thaRNinc@gmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us