SPIDeR ON sUB>>>> freaking out

Silver Member
Username: Elecgenius

La Puente, Ca United States

Post Number: 151
THE PIDER ON MY SUB,,,,WONT MENTION WHICH IT IS cus ill get capped on,,,lol,,, is deatached from the frame of the of the sub, i need to glue it to the frame again cus it sounds like sh*t. should i use hot glue cus super glue didnt work and i havent tried epoxy

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
common ppl i need help here-----be good sports,hehe

Silver Member
Username: Dpaw20

FL USA

Post Number: 140
im guessing its a soundstream sub? If so, why would you get crapped on? Soundstream makes good subs. If its not, then I would just leave it off, or get out a phone book and call an audio store. You usually only say one word and they'll know what to do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
LOL.. THX, its an audiobahn hehe i think its the 1206t ??. they pound like crazy and when i hold the spider down with a clamp that cant be attached permanetnt, it sounds really great. theyre known for going down all the tme,,, but i give them hell and it seems it went deffective from factory. i lost the register and the receipt so cant take it back. will hot glue work,,, cus the spider is made from som ekinda hard fabic?>? thx again

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2077
LOL. It's not a spider emblam. The spider is an important mechanical part of the subwoofer. You know that usually yellow or tan hard stiff clothish type material that connects to the bottom of the cone and the frame of the sub? That's the spider. You kinda need it.

I'd take it to an audio shop to see how much it would cost to be fixed first, or see if they can just tell you what to do. Don't just glue it yourself right away.

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
LOL.. THX, its an audiobahn hehe i think its the 1206t ??. they pound like crazy and when i hold the spider down with a clamp that cant be attached permanetnt, it sounds really great. theyre known for going down all the tme,,, but i give them hell and it seems it went deffective from factory. i lost the register and the receipt so cant take it back. will hot glue work,,, cus the spider is made from som ekinda hard fabic?>? thx again

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
THERE U GO,, ITS THE YELLOW CLOTISH THING,, LOL
sorry about the triple post,,, i kept refreshing,, lol thx again

nick_sq
Unregistered guest
just get some JB weld or super glue and do-er-up yerself

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 152
haha i have better stuff, since your crap is made outa a rubberish metal or whatnot, i used bicycle tire glue and it stuck hard and had some flex to it so it worked good for my 6'9 car speaker :P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us