Eclipse TI's two 12" box

Ex-CON
Unregistered guest
Thank you all very much for the previous help, but I started looking around for a box for my two Eclipse Ti sw9122's . I found this, would this be perfect http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6294388&type=product&id=1072287759 557

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 120
You can buy mine from me, check it out if ya want, heres a picture of it with my subs in it. I got it made for me for 225 bucks and it took them a week to make it. slot ported, great box. http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/772119 make an offer

Ex-CON
Unregistered guest
Im looking for sealed. I herd that is the best for my sounds and car.

skyliner17
Unregistered guest
hey dankman, what is the dimensions on that box. is it specifically made for the eclipse
ti sw9122. i'll offer u $100 plus shipping. find out how much shipping is.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2341
EX-CON, for your two 12 inch Ti's i will build your a sealed box for your subs and for your car if you are interseted, ill do the whole thing carpeted and nice looking for 70 plus shipping

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2342
and skyliner, no his box is made for the 7100 l series, not the TI's

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2343
still an awesome box though

Ex-CON
Unregistered guest
Subfanatic , I am realyl considering your offer. But you know how it is with new toys, you want them now ;) . But is that box from best buy any good. It is sealed and has seperate chambers for each sub?

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 121
Dont get that box from bext buy its only 1.25 cuft the one i got i believe is 2.5 cuft ported, but yea that sealed box from best buy is way too small the best thing to do is look in the eclipse manual and they will tell you how many Cuft it needs for two of them and what to tune the box to. Thats what i did for my 7100 series eclipses and it sounded very good and loud.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2356
yea i would do that too, but if you sent me the money today, or somen, i would have the box done before sunday

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2357
yea i would make them to exact specs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us