Location Any Good?

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 135
I was just wondering a location i could put my subwoofers. I have 2 12 atlas and i have a 2000 GMC Safari AWD. I want to do an infinit baffle idea. Would that be alright considering its in my PREFORMACE Van :P( so open concept and no trunk). I was thinking of being able to open up my back doors and to your left and right(wall panels. One holds some car repair crap and another holds some other wrenches n stuff) and have both my subwoofers custom built into my wall. and Have a grill over them. What do you think? Think this would work and sound decent?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2058
As long as you do it correctly and run the appropriate wattage to the subs for infinite baffel then it should sound ok. Not really sure why you wouldn't just throw them in some sealed box's though.

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 969
If you are looking to keep most of your cargo space thats the way to go. Do realize that running those subs free air will reduce their power handling capabilities a good bit. As long as you have the the rear well sealed/isolated from the front the Atlas's should sound good as long as you don't push them hard.

You might want to run some of your ideas past Chad at Ascendant. From what I hear he's a pretty helpful guy who's perfectly willing to hash things over with his customers.

-Fishy

Silver Member

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 136
thanks. Throwing them into a sealed box would take up alot of space no? I want it to look very customed and spacious. but if im not going to get any sound out of it no dice, lol. I no its a van and i could put a Huge box, lol, i have alot of space. I want it to look smooth tho. having a big box isnt the cure, haha :P. What do you guys think? i would go either way

Silver Member

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 140
?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us