Elevation Audio

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1993
The admins on the caraudiocentral forum have been talking about Elevation Audio. I checked them out, and the stats look good, but the subs like kinda cheap. Supposedly their awsome subs for the price, and it's a new company that nobody knows about. Anybody here heard anything about them?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7579
great subs. they use the same XBL^2 technology as RE and Adire Audio.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1997
Really now... Personally, I think they look cheesy, but I've heard very good things about them. Only think I can't quite understand is the very very small xmax numbers. I know that doesn't meen everything, but still, their small...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2333
Hey glass are you sure? are you getting them confused with ascendant audio cause they use the XBL motor but I dont think that Elevation Audio does but I guess I could be wrong.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7586
ah thanks I was thinking of Ascendant Atlas actually. I dunno why I keep getting the two mixed up haha

I do know Justin over on the CAC forum though, and he's got the Elevation subs and amps.
their amps are very nice. the subs I haven't heard yet but I plan on taking up his little challenge to put them up against the RE subs.
it should be interesting.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2009
Well, you gotta tell us if you ever try them.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2336
most deffinetly! let me kow how they match up, or dont match up lol! I read and heard great reviews on ascendant audio so I gave them a try and I couldnt be happier with it:-) you cant get the level of customer service from a large company that you can from a small company where the owner still answer's the phone.lol!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us