Dynamat...

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 123
will dynamting the trunk of 1994 probe gt hatchback reduce msot of the rattle(it rattles like crazy) and if yes will it increase the spl in the car and sound alot better from the outside....thanx in advance...

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Post Number: 209
i would hope it would reduce the rattle or i have no idea how they have stayed in business so long. as for the spl part no it wont, it may sound louder due to the fact that u can hear the bass instead of a continuous loud clank

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 124
thanx...is 70$ for a trunk kit and a license plate kit a good deal?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2356
No need to buy a license plate kit. Use the left over from the trunk kit.
It won't stop the rattling. It will however reduce it somewhat and give better bass response.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 125
well my friend got a trunk kit and a licence plate kit for his car but is changing all his system and doesnt need it and is sellin me both for that price to i figurd id take it...the cheapest ive scene is 150$ @ future shop(Canada)...thanx for the help...

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2359
Crappyshop? Don't buy it from them. Look at eBay. It's half the price for way more sq footage. Crappyshop is a major ripoff.
If you want proof, take a look at RF 8002 amp. They sell it for $899 plus taxes and installation.
On eBay, you can get it for around $600 including shipping/taxes/duty.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us