Selling 2 very rare and nice amps - Zapco and PPI

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 624
PPI PCX 2200 2 channel class a/b amp - 200x2@ 4 ohms and 400x2 @ 2ohms and 800 x 1 @ 4ohms bridged. Purchaed brand new from myer emco ppi dealer for $800.00 over a year ago. 1-10 i give it a 9 for overall. underated amp

Zapco 500m Referance Mono class a/b amplifier - 500x1 @ 4ohms and 700x1 @ 2ohms, never been used and fresh in box also from a zapco dealer with receipt. Very underated and $600 retail price.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1976
How much would you let the Zapco go for?

Silver Member

Post Number: 627
$500 plus shipping for the zapco. YOu can see my feed back on ebay as it speaks for itself. Im 100%

Silver Member

Post Number: 629
keep in mind Never used nor powered and bought from authorized dealer recently. Included in the original box is the amplifier along with one symbilink transmitter, birth sheet, manual, warranty card, and I will also include a copy of the receipt for warranty purposes.

Additionally, I will include a brand new, unopened, still in wrapper, external Zapco DBC (Dynamic Bass Control) bass-boost unit, which is an optional item that is normally sold extra for about $50. It is an optional device that allows a variable bass boost of up to 6 dB at 45 Hz.

all for $500.00 plus shipping to where you live.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 237
Mo didnt you just buy that amp ? you change your mind too much man lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 631
Yeah i just bought it brand new and i realized it wont work out with my Avalanche 15 so its up for sale now. Im not worried cause this is a very good amplifier and somone will be interested for sure.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 241
how come it wont work? did u want the 700 watts rms but cant run it at 2 ohms since u have a dual 2 ohm sub?
i would just run it at 500 watts if it were me but u seem to like to buy new things alot lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 633
Well i love trying all the latest things and for me its a hobby... But honestly this avalanche with that orion 250g4 looks like a winner so i may settle down with that if i can find a good one. I paid alot for the zapco and it comes with the bass control and symbolink transmiiter and with warranty and reciept and birthsheet.

Silver Member

Post Number: 636
Other wise im looking for the most efficiant amp i can get to run my avlanche 15 with. I know my jl 500/1 is efficiant but is there any others that have more power and are as efficiant and nice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 640
?

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 307
Didn't you get a JL 10W7 in an HO Box? What happened to that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 645
No it was a rip off...I dont think $800 some dollars is worth that setup. That Avalanche 15 i bought recently whould crush the @%#$ out of it anyways and i paid $300 for it. IM gonna run it off my jl 500/1 to start off with. Just trying to decide between ported and sealed cause i wanna maintain sq while getting big SPL. Just not so sure which will do better for me. I listen to mostly rap and electronica and stuff like nine inch nails... anyone know let me know...

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1990
Your gonna need a pretty big ported box, and I think their recommended for sealed over ported.

Silver Member

Post Number: 647
They actually recommend either setup but i think ported may just end up being to loud. James has his sealed and even then it gets loud and low and maintain SQ.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2353
Have you ever made air tight box? I mean really air tight. I made one. The speaker doesn't much once installed.
I think everyone should listen to one in air tight box. Makes you wonder how you managed before with slopply made boxes.
You should see the bass response. It made those fast drums sound very tight and real.

Silver Member

Post Number: 650
Isaac what about the air tight box?? sealed right??

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2326
yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss MO! dude I think chad recomends like 4-5cubic ft ported so if your camry can handle that then go ported but I recomend sealed provided you can build a good sealed box. if you can it will sound very very good. Stop asking so many questions and just do it already damn!

Silver Member

Post Number: 654
Take it easy LONGO!!! lol your gonna have a heart attack

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1995
Hey James, I was wondering if the Avalanche's are any good? Do you think I should get one? I have a car, with a trunk, what size box should I get? Is the subwoofer's color gonna match the inside of my trunk? In exact decibels, how loud do you think it will be? Do you personally know Rupaul? Did she really run away with Hunter Warren? Do you think they'll make a video of the honey-moon???????????????????????????????????????

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2330
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that was perfect Nick!:-)

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2364
MO you can't have air tight enclosure in a ported box!! Ha ha. That was a funny question.
It gives you very fast and tight bass response.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3680
"MO you can't have air tight enclosure in a ported box!!"

Two words: Passive Radiator :-).

Anonymous

Isaac "The speaker doesn't much once installed. "

werd

Gold Member

Michigan United States