New subs, you guys wont believe this.

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 123
I just took my 2 kicker S10L7 subs out of my car and put two massive comp stage 2 12s in and the massive subs slaughter the kickers.

Unbelievable
Unregistered guest
I dont believe you

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1191
...not to mention you went from 10"s to 12"s....i'm not even gonna comment on this thread because its kids like this that make me wish i could be a hitman...

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 415
Its never to late to make your dream become true.

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 44
Try here Jeff... http://hitman.us/main.html

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 89
HAHAHA!!! i love the guys on this site cause they have a good sence of humor( 500$ :p )

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1199
oh my god i wanna buy a t-shirt :-)

Bronze Member

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 93
lol, i want one, im ur biggest fan :P, (fu k off) lol

Username: Darwin_420

Post Number: 2
i have 2 10" kicker comp vr old school and i have my amp and my battery cap on the top of the box and i have the magnets facing the outside of the box where should i port the box if the top is not avalible? and how big should hte port holes be?

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1204
just take of the front of the box...that port should be big enough...right guys?

or in all seriousness, try this... http://www.carstereo.com/help2/Articles.cfm?id=31

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 196
Hey dont be hatin on ALL kids...im 14 and i know wat im doin lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Hey jeff im not a kid and i know what i am doing too, i started this thread b/c i had one about 2 months ago and everybody told me massive stuff was crap and it wouldnt get loud and that i should stay with the kickers. Well i just wanted to let everybody that said that know they were wrong.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 284
Darwin, why the he11 do you have your equipment mounted to your box? 1.It will damage your and amp and such with the vibration 2. It makes it easier to steal.

Bronze Member
Username: Thenoose

Post Number: 46
what jeff is saying tho is that u went from 10s to 12s no sh1tt its going to be louder

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
But just b/c you go from 10s to 12s doesnt mean its going to be louder, if they are the same subs your right. But i had a thread a couple months ago and asked if 2 massive 12s , and i gave the model number and series of subs and everything, would be louder than the L7s i have now and everyone that posted said massive was no good and the kickers would be louder

Bronze Member

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 95
only people u listen to are Jeff, Joe, Glass who btw i havent seen for a while, lol, and a couple other people with over 1000 posts, lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us