JL Vs. Kicker

Username: Gunnett

Post Number: 5
Im thinking of canceling my order for a Kicker 10" L7 & KX 600.1 Amp. This order was around $250. I could wait and save up and get a JL 12" W6v2 & 500/1 amp. I would have to wait some time because the JL system would be around $780.

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 102
Are you looking for SQ or SPL?

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 537
i owned the 12w6v2 and its great for sq in a sealed. you will gain 3-6 decibals more in a ported and will sound nicer and give you more spl while doing it. However it will cost you alot more for it like you said.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1261
for 250 bucks for the setup your looking at you cant beat it do that and save up for the jl while you have the kicker heck you might not need the jl amp with the w 6 if your desire is sq with the jl sub

Username: Mcazayoux

New roads, La United states

Post Number: 6
im not sure if this is a good comparison, but which should i put in my F150? 2 12L7s or 12W3s or would something else be better

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 125
The kickers would be loud, JL would have better SQ but JL is overpriced and im not a big fan of anything lower than the W6 line.

Username: Gunnett

Post Number: 6
Still not sure what Im gonna do. Im gonna concentrate on my New head unit Alpine CDA-9855 and my Sirius radio.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1216
just pick something, more or less no matter what you get in time you'll become used to it and need something more...

bassless
Unregistered guest
that is so truee..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us