Best SQ amp in 300$ range?

Mark N.
Unregistered guest
What's up again! My choice was orion 250g4, but all i can find are refurbs for that price, i had occasion yesterday to buy it from skyliner but James was faster:/, hehe, So now I don't know what to do.I tried to look up the archives but I coudn't find what I needed, so please help me out with that. I don't want to buy some awerage crap , i wan't to spend this money good:-)To narrow it a little I'd say that I'm looking for SQ more than SPL and I would like it to have a lot of options like lp hp cross, phase switches and stuff like that so I could come up with sound that I like:-) Thanksssss MArk

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 479
zapco, xtant, ppi art series, orion sx or xtr, us amps, memphis to name a few

Mark .N
Unregistered guest
i know what are good brands and stuf but i can't decide I was hoping that somebody would point out some exact models Thanks for help

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 481
what do you plan on powering with? subs or comps? how many? ohm ratings? RMS ratings? give us that info and we'll give you some recommendations :-)

Mark N.
Unregistered guest
hmmmm ,just don't laugh !!hahah for now I have one Audiobahn 1251 sub(yes the cheapest thing on the market) it's 400rms and 800 max, but that's not a factor I'm looking for something that would be able to power that sub and if I would like 3 other monsters in the future:D you know what I mean my choice for know is Xtant 6.1 mono 600@2 ohm amp, ebay $325+shiping but that's littlle too much money:-)

cuspid fo life
Unregistered guest
i'd say you go with a cuspid am-1030 that monster amp puts out like 2000 watts!!!!!! and its way cheap too, like 70 bucks for a four-channel

Mark N.
Unregistered guest
mmmm ... ya, any other smart ideas??

Bronze Member
Username: Mad_at_madd

Chico, CA USA

Post Number: 27
I'm a little skeptic of cuspid, never heard of them b4. However, I'l do some research on them. As for Mark, I don't know anything off the top of my head, but ill look around and try to give you some prices as well as where to go by tomorrow.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2339
Mark look under the thread Zapco M500, MO has 2 amps on sale for you.

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 622
I have these 2 High Quality Amplifiers for sale. I havent listed on ebay yet but will soon.

PPI PCX 2200 2 channel class a/b amp - 200x2@ 4 ohms and 400x2 @ 2ohms and 800 x 1 @ 4ohms bridged. Purchaed brand new from myer emco ppi dealer for $800.00 over a year ago. 1-10 i give it a 9 for overall. underated amp

Zapco 500m Referance Mono class a/b amplifier - 500x1 @ 4ohms and 700x1 @ 2ohms, never been used and fresh in box also from a zapco dealer with receipt. Very underated

Mark N.
Unregistered guest
Are they in $300 range?? I don't think soo :D

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 637
Both these amps are individually are worth over $300 a piece easy right now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us