Another question!....?

CrazyInsane
Unregistered guest
someone wanna give me a smart guess lol. which do you think would be louder.... 3 JL 10w7's sealed with 500 watts each, or 1 15" x.x.x. ported with 1200 watts, and does anyone know of a good, not toooooo expensive amp for 1500 watts rms at 1 ohm??

CrazyInsane
Unregistered guest
or the 15" x.x.x. in a ported box compaired to the 3 jl 10w7's in a ported enclosure? which do you think would sound better and be louder!

thanks!!

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 190
ok first of all...jl will get louder...second the hifonics brutus 1500D...not efficient but it puts out www.woofersetc.com

InsaneCrazy
Unregistered guest
ok, but i mean a better amp than that lol. like $350-600 ish range or an ebay one that would work well! and you think the 3 10w7's sealed would get louder than the 15" x.x.x. ported?

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 235
i believe the PPI 1500.1 is a good amp for 599 on www.woofersetc.com

Username: Pga1990

Whitehall, Michigan United States

Post Number: 3
i got a great amp on ebay
3200 watts for about 33 bucks
add shiping and it was 59
check the bids that are just about to end on amps
you should get a great deal

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1193
damn shame your amp wont put out ANYWHERE near 3200 watts....well correction, it may...at about .05ohms right before it sets itself ablaze...you get what you pay for...

CrazyInsane
Unregistered guest
haha anyone else have any other ideas on a pretty good amp thats 1500 watt rms at 1 ohm?! from like $350-650 ish... besides the ppi 1500.1 and the brutus?

CrazyInsane
Unregistered guest
ZRS-8 - Cadence 1500 Watt Mono Amplifier....$628.99 1500 watts at @ 1 ohm.... hows that, anyone ever used cadence amps before?

CrazyInsane
Unregistered guest
Bump

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 595
kicker Kx1200.1

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 345
Mm Gotta love those 3200W amps that only cost 33$! I got a great deal! hahaha.
Cadence is a pretty decent brand. You can usually gauge the quality of the product by the price. Just look around at a few places and get an average price that the product goes for. Of course, that doesn't ALWAYS work, but you get the idea.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us