Hey David Brunner

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 12
Do you know of any good places where they do installs , like capacitors, ampsetc. i really dont wanna take my car to best buy or circuit city. Also what about any good places where they sell car audio the only plce i know of is Audio express. But last time i went they try to sell me a 16oo watt sony amp for $300 the guy said that it would kill my jl audio w6's . cause it was 1600 i tried hard not to laugh. so i know not to go there for installs either. it seems every shop you go to people dont know sh!t. Where do you go for installs. Youll really be helpng me out.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 292
I install my own stuff. My brother got some work done at Maximum Sound before and it wasn't half bad. Other than that, I wouldn't know where to go for good installs. But as the old saying goes, if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself.

As for buying stuff, just do it online. You can can usually get better pricing..

I didn't even know they carried Sony at Audio Express.. sad. Home of the $1 Installations, and product I guess.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us