LANZAR VIBERANT 268

Anonymous

what are your thoughts on the LANZAR VIBERANT 268 AMPLIFIER, IT SAYS IT PUTS OUT 500x2 watts RMS, IS THAT TRUE? Try not to be byist because of its name, if u have any experiences with it, or any input at all tell me, THANK YOU

Anonymous

THATS A GREAT AMP, NOT YOU SUKK MAN, HAHA LOSER

Username: C_freh

Post Number: 9
IM SORRY I DONT KNOW MUCH, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HIM

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 260
The whole Kaps group is becoming increasingly annoying. Lanzar is cr@p, I had an amp of theres a couple years back, and it was a piece os sh!t. YOU DON'T NEED TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS.

A.C.
Unregistered guest
all these stupid questions that have been posted clogging up the forum are from the same moron that dosent got nothing better to do.just another dreamer that wishes he had money and a LIFE. it's a fricking dumb foreigner. i know cause i could read IP adresess.
stop posting stupid questions it's really getting annoying! I say that we shouldnt answer stupid questions about cheap amps then maybe it'll stop. its funny how he talks to himself in his own thread.loser!

Nick_sq
Unregistered guest
dont you all think that was abit harsh? i mean, cmon, asside from mostly writing in caps, he really wanted to know it it puts out 500x2...well

No , not even close.

Maybee 500x2 at high distortion with the volume cranked to max for about a half asecond. I would assume about 100x2 RMS half decent power.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us