Hows this for entertainment

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 199
18 inch eclipse TI sub http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=279&1=285&3=1917
2200D brutus amphttp://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=295&1=296&3=3133
RAVDVD1 (aint found it yet)
power acoustik 7 inch flip down http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=442&1=448&3=799
kicker component set http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=337&1=340&3=1253
ps2 xbox(walmart), all in an s-10

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1960
You really don't need an amp that big, but whatever floats your boat. I'd also get a better component set.

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
well this sub is 3000 watts lol...help me pick a componment set...200 or less

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 236
thats the Ti Pro ... you only said Ti which is why joe suggested a smaller amp

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
ohh lol my bad but wont this be friggin sweet...keep in mind its a show vehicle

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1965
yep

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2283
I hope you have a HUGE alternator, what amp are you gonna run the components off of? I would get a much much better set of components to be able to hear any type of music with that sub in a s-10. You are gonna have to spend more then $200. What I dont understand is why you are getting such a good sub with everything else that I saw was cr.ap!

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
lol im not good with picking components lol, i can bump my budget 4 componernts 2 280 bux...u pick it (id like clean sounds)

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1972
If you are getting a TI, in all honesty I'd look into a different amp. Your not gonna be getting everything that sub has to give by pushing it with that Hifonics amp.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2295
for that price, do you use ebay? If you do I would check out a set of Infinity Kappa components. They sound good for the price. A better amp id more crucial to your sound on your mids and highs then it is on your subs, so I would pick a good one. Look into a ppi a300.2 or an orion 250 hcca, there are many many other options but thats just a few.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3666
If you don't plan more power than that for the Ti Pro and an SPL designed enclosure, it isn't going to do you any more good than a SQ/SPL sub with half the power. It is designed strictly for SPL competition and isn't made for SQ or everyday SPL over a wide bandwidth, it is intended for burping at competitions and one note wonder type of enclosures, furthermore, the regular Ti sounds better. If you want all around SPL and SQ, while retaining musicality, the regular Ti would be a better bet for you, a 15" Ti will get loud enough for most anyone. For components, I'd try and save up a little for something really nice, or since you could save 800 bucks by going with the 15" Ti over the 18" Pro, you could get some extremely good component speakers with that budget. Dedicated amps for both speakers and the sub are a must.

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
i might swithc the ti pro 2 an 18 inch MT...is there any online styores that sale this

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 197
Thats why i chose 2 15" X.X.X subs. Possibly gonna hit Marshall White up see if he can help me do the adjustable ports. SO for comp i can tune it high and for dd i can tune it lower. With the X.X.X i will still retain SQ
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us