Good sysytem?

Anonymous

im on a budget so i have $500 and i want a system that will pound hard that i will be able to feel not looking for good sq just bad @ss bass that hits hard i wont 1 or 2 12" subs and amp plz any opinions will help

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 257
look at MTX, good bass for the cost. ebay or some online stores will have cheaper prices then stores too

Anonymous

oh yea and im not talking about the box and wires and hu or anything else im just talking about 1 or 2 12" subs and an amp for this price any suggestions will help

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1338
Here's you're best bet, 1 l7, with an amp,. You should be able to find an l7 with a pretty good quality amp to push it for around $500

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1339
This might run a little over $500, but it will really pound, and sound good at the same time!
1 12 RE x.x.x with a Hifonic's BX1500D it should slam!

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Post Number: 151
1 15" avalanche 299 plus shipping and a jbl bp600.1

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 494
What about the Resonant Engineering 15" SE Series - it does 600 watts rms and you can easily find a decent amp at a reasonable price. What do you guys think..anyone heard this series

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 229
The L7 would probably be your best bet. But for a little extra cash for that X.X.X. would be pristine. Great suggestions Taylor.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1967
how about 2 12 inch RF p3's and an audiobahn A1300HCT amp for 500 shipped

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 542
Check out the atlas 15" sub over at www.ascendantaudio.com It only requires 250watts and can easily get louder then most higher end subs for not even half the cost or wattage. It is very efficant kinda sub with excellant SQ> Ask jonathan or James..You can get a jl 250/1 and end up being under your budget and have a great system. Trust me it will be good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us