Need your help

Bronze Member
Username: Langner

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 17
i was thinking about getting 4 mtx subwoofers 400 watts each and getting a volfenhag 1200 watt 4 channel amp...what do you think?

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 141
HA HA HA HA UGHHHHH ...............NO you need a way bigger amplifier than that, and especially not a volfenhag..... thats the funniest thing ive seen all day....

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1307
Lol, you don't really need a 4 chanil amp, and you could go with a better brand of amp.

Bronze Member

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 19
volfenhag is not that bad of a product i have heard them b4 and i have to say they dont sound that bad

Bronze Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 20
I was a proud owner off audiobahn amps and subs. Untill i heard a real system. Volfenhag is okay but there are better amp's out there!

Bronze Member

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 20
gotcha what do you think of power acoustic?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2200
same thing! whats your budget? I would look into a JBL bp1200.1 or a Kicker 1200.1

Bronze Member

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 21
any links?

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 144
I wasnt doggin you Chris, Volfenhag just isnt a good quality. Its like Real stuff, and Generic Stuff....the real stuff is good and will last, as the generic is imitation and begins to fall apart. I have no other way to describe it.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2202
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18797%26item%3D5765575215 %26%26 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=79829%26item%3D5765269209 %26%26 what is the configuration of the voice coils on those subs? single 4ohm,dual 4ohm,dual 2ohm? that will make a big difference on how you wire it up to the amp and how much power you can get from the amp!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us