Best subwoofer

okayy
Unregistered guest
what is the best 12' subwoofer to buy.... dosent matter the price :-)

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Post Number: 128
best as in loud or best as in sound quality?

okayy
Unregistered guest
both best loud and best sound quality....

okayy
Unregistered guest
both best loud and best sound quality....

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2138
OK I will quote Jonathan on this one cause I think he summed it up nicely before. "sound is a preference. Asking what is the best is equivalent to asking what the best car is, or who the hottest girl is for that matter. Different strokes for different folks." There are many different subs out there that will give you great SQL if thats what you are looking for, a few of them would be Resonant engineering,Image Dynamics,JL audio,Adire Audio,Ascendant Audio,TC sounds,Eclipse and PYLE! I am sure I missed a few but thats what I can think of right now. There are many not so famous companies that from what I hear from Hunter and Chief make very good products as well and can be had cheaper but I guess you seem to be a high roller and you must have a money tree in your back yard or something if cost is not an issue.

Username: Blair182

Borden, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 7
alpine type 12" type x all the way. a buddy has one of 'em hooked up to an alpine mrd-m1005 amp, and fawk does that thing shake the sh!t outta his car. u won't be dissappointed!

Dat dude
Unregistered guest
Pyle?????? u mean a pyle of sh** there perfect if u want your sub to blow and smell like burnt rubber from the voice coil while your blowing them obviously i have not had a good experience id get an ything else james listed

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 309
if cost doesnt matter then just put a pair of Martin logan Statment Es's in your trunk. Dont know if it will fit tho. j/k Take James advice.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1254
i can tell you the best motor.have you guys seen other posts like these before? PARTHNENON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it also depends on what you want. now gimme a kiss

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 151
dat dude is right

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2168
PYLE was a joke guys i thought you all would pick up on that but I guess not!

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 874
I think the picking the right enclosure is probably more critical than anything once you get into the upper end stuff. That and sound deadening. Nothing makes a sub sound worse than a bunch of rattling crap back there. Annoys the hell out of me at least.

-Fishy

Dat dude
Unregistered guest
yea im a lil slow on things lik that i was thinking this guy works for pyle lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us