In-dash DVD player Kenwood KVT-715DVD or Panasonic CQ-VD7500U?

DVDPlayers
Unregistered guest
Hello,
I am looking to buy an in-dash DVD player, and those two appear to be the bests for my car (2002 Ford Escape, w/o Mach). Does any know which one is better, about Sound and/or Video quality wise? Or if there's another model that can beat them?
Btw, does anyone know where I can find/buy unlocking codes for those players. I desperately need to unlock the player because I'm not gonna use it in the U.S. Would the DVD contains unlocking codes advertised on Ebay work with mobile dvd players for cars?
Any respone is highly appreciated!

Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 9
If you're buying it new, you won't need a code to use it outside the US regardless. The only thing you would have to worry about is the region code set on DVD's themselves. If you're buying it used, you might as well risk the codes on ebay being bad, because your options are slim of getting it unlocked if you live outside the US.

DVDPlayers
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the reply, but I think you misunderstood my question.
What I meant is that: because I will not use the player in the States, I need to unlock the player in order to play the DVDs sell in my country. On EBay they sell CD of unlock codes, but I don't know if there are codes for car DVD players. If anyone know where I find of buy it, please tell me!

Bronze Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 18
Yeah, I understand that. I really have no idea where you can find the codes...my best advice is to get whatever you can find on ebay, i'm sure it's not too expensive.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us