Brand New ZAPCO C2K 2.5x For Sale....

Silver Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 118
Completely brand new..
Still factory shrink wrapped.

Just recieved this amp on thursday and i am getting the 3.0x instead to better suit my needs. This amp has not been laying around, it was ordered directly from Zapco and is the most current model.

The only thing touched was the outter box which i broke the clear tape seal to look at.. since it was shrinked wrapped i left it alone.

Money orders preferred and i will give the best price.. paypal payments (i am verified and signed up in 2002 or 2003) i will add whatever they charge me to recieve the payment. eBay member with 100% 123 positive feedbacks.

If your interested post here...
I can forward pictures to email for serious buyers only. I can prove in any was possible that you want to see the pictures are mine and not from some other website =)

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 120
bump

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 121

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1647
tragedy how much you asking?

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 122
lowest price i found was $770 online..
I sell around $725 with free shipping (money order) and about $740 with paypal.

If your wanting pictures ill be more than happy to show you.

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 124
bump..

skyliner17
Unregistered guest
a brand new zapco c2k 3.0 just sold for $410 on ebay. i think your asking a bit too much.

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 134
call up any retailer from zapcos site or look it up online and find a brand new 2.5x with 12' cable and shipping for $725 ill even go $700 and ill match that price.

Since mine is from an authorized dealer this amp has a serial and is warrantied. No other online re-seller can give you a zapco warranty. Zapco even says so themsevles. They are the only ones that service zapco amps, no other company and/or repair shop can replace with there parts.

Anyone that sold a brand new 3.0 for $410 is on crack. Thats cheaper than dealer wholesale. There was a 3.0x that sold Mar. 22 for $405 but that wasnt new (wasnt even a box). There was a 2.5x that sold for $455 and claims to be brand new? lol you dont just buy it then sell it underprice just becuase it was to nice to put in your trunk. Chances are it was an internet sell no warranty, and it was used in excellent condition. He was selling another Zapco that was just admired at to.. common ill believe that when i see the idiot that just purchased zapco amps looks at them then sells them underprice.

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 135
a somewhat comparable JL 300/4 retails around $600 and sells around $350 on ebay. A c2k 2.5x that retails $1149 your telling me will sell for $400 dollars new.. dont kid yourself

skyliner17
Unregistered guest
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5762274374%26&sspagename= STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT%26
here, take a look for yourself.

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 136
ok well i took a look for myself, and let me point out some errors.

#1 Retail price he quotes is wrong.
The 3.0x retails for $1369 not $900.

#2 The specs. The 3.0x is not bridgeable at 2ohm unless modified by Zapco. If it is then its an older model. How do i know. I just ordered a 3.0x from Zapco and spoke with Bob at tech support on this same issue.
Stereo, 4 ohms: 2x150 Watts
Stereo, 2 ohms: 2x300 Watts
Bridged, 4 ohms: 1x600 Watts

#3 The manual in the photograph is warped..
How you going to tell me they shipped it like that

#4 The amplifier and manual and not shrinkwrapped in the box. Oh wait lemme guess he just took it out for pictures right?

#5 Where is the birth sheet and warranty card? Wouldnt you display such if your item was brand new, becuase they all come with them.

#6 All C2k and REF amps come with the symbilink convertor. Since he has opened his box wouldnt he display such as well?

#7 Harder to prove since hes already sold it.. But ask for a picture of the side of the box and see if the serial label is on the right hand side. There should be also one located on the bottom of the amp.

#8 His reserve was only $350? lol Call up a dealer and ask them to sell you a 3.0x for $350 and see what they say. If it was brand new i would want as much as i could get back from what i paid. $350 dont be ridiculous.

This amp is used, no matter how it looks on the outside its still used. If you still believe its brand new then whatever..

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 138
bump..

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 156
bump

Silver Member