Volfenhag Subwoofers?

Username: Mikestein

Post Number: 2
hey i was just looking into buying new subs, im not looking for record sound or anything, but just want it to sound good listening to rap mostly, but sometimes country. I was browsing though some websties and stumbled across the Volfenhag ZX-4712, has anyone ever heard of them or heard them before? If so, how are they in SQ and SPL? Really would just like to know if i would be wasting my money or not?

Thanks...

Dat dude
Unregistered guest
if you go to millionbuy.com you can get those for 65 they kinda look che....i never heard them jus wait for somone else to reply

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1173
They sound very good for the money and can use small sealed boxes...youll be suprised

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1292
ive heard good things about volgenhag

Bronze Member
Username: Volfenhag1200

Post Number: 16
i have 2 volfenhag subs and a volfenhag amp an i love them they sound great i would recommend them to anybody

Bronze Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 82
If your gonna buy the Volfenhag, you mine as well take a quick trip to Wal-Mart and buy some Sony X-plods along with the amp and everything. If your wanting to go the cheap route, then Volfenhag is the way to go... Which im not hating, but if you wanna go cheap there ya go...if you wanna something better than average...then you gotta spend the money. You get what you pay for. (CHEAP) no offense Bradley.

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Silverdale, WA

Post Number: 218
Once you hear the upper line subs of a great company you wouldnt even think of buying those..

Bronze Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 83
Amen Stan
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us