Which is the best

Bronze Member
Username: Perrydog

Flint, Michigan USA

Post Number: 20
out of all the alarms out there what do you all think is the best, the top of the line, price dont matter just tell me how much it is and what it is

Mike lowery
Unregistered guest
Which is best?

Looking in my pants and seeing what God has blessed me with. That is the best. This massive woman pleasing tool can make any woman scream and moan louder than ANY alarm siren on the market. Something you know nothing about, I'm sure, based on your question.
Try looking up different models and seeing what you like. I could name a few alarms that are horrid in quality, but cost alot, and you'd probaly think they were great cause they were expensive.

Silver Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 109
damn, someone is PMSing

look into a viper or clifford.
something with 2way and remote start.

hope that helps

Bronze Member
Username: Whiteaurora01

Post Number: 11
no that dosent help!!!!!! they are all the same viper, clifford, autopage just different names. to prove it the company that makes viper has about 6 or 7 alarms equipped with the same options with different names. It all a rip off the clifford has all the same options of an autopage if not more.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7711
personal choice. Compustar.

Silver Member
Username: Scab12886

Post Number: 136
hey glass. about how much does that AWSS-AS cost? i saw in another post that you had that one, don't remember which thread it was. it looks like a nice system though, i love the fact that the range seems longer than anything else out there. if that system is rediculously expensive can you suggest some other good ones? thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1142
Yeah glass how much whould that compustar cost in comparison to somthing similar like viper or clifford and what is another good alarm besides Compustar?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us