Does ebay really work?

Bronze Member
Username: Truckguy

Mission, Tx Usa

Post Number: 28
hmmm ive been wondering if ebay can some times scam u ive never bought anything from ebay because i heard from some people that u can get your money stolen or you dont get your product what do u guys think

Silver Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 123
You just have to know who and when to trust someone.. you can easily get what you paid for 98% of the time if you research out everything before you commit to buy.

Bronze Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 37
Check their feedback. I have been doing busniess over eBay over the past two years, and have had only one hitch.

Bronze Member
Username: Madhops

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 32
They scam like crazy on there!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Minime

Portland, OR

Post Number: 28
As long as you're careful it's fine... just don't go sending personal checks or money orders to some guy with no feedback selling a product with no pictures at a rediculously low price. I personally try to buy from power sellers only when possible, and if I can't do that I'll make sure they have tons of feedback with almost all of it being positive and they have to use PayPal.

Bronze Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 40
Use some common sense, and you'll do just fine.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 420
Yhe just make sure they have very good feedback, i like to buy from them if they have 98% or higher in the past MONTH. And use paypay because they help sometimes to protect your money if you get ripped off. And they sold thousands off products.

Bronze Member
Username: Truckguy

Mission, Tx Usa

Post Number: 29
ok then ill keep that in mind ill, now i know that u can get skamed but not if your careful well thanks u all

numbnutts
Unregistered guest
Never been ripped off on ebay, and I bought 90% of my car stereo equipment off of ebay and much better pricing than anywhere else. For instance, I got a pair of infinity 6.5 components for 150 shipped, and you could not touch them for that price anywhere else.

numbnutts
Unregistered guest
Never been ripped off on ebay, and I bought 90% of my car stereo equipment off of ebay and much better pricing than anywhere else. For instance, I got a pair of infinity 6.5 components for 150 shipped, and you could not touch them for that price anywhere else.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us