No Sound from Alpine 9813, please help!!

Username: Hayzer

Post Number: 1
Have been running my front and rear speakers off my Alpine 9813 deck which had been working wonderfully until about a week ago when I couldn't get any sound from the speakers. For the next couple of days the speakers would come on some of the time. The past couple of days They will not work at all. The rest of the deck has been working except no sound. The deck has the option to turn off the internal amplifier; checked that to see if I had accidently turned it off but it was still turned on, also the mute has not been left on. When I power up the deck a breif, slight "snap" noise seems to be coming from the L/front speaker.

Does this sound like the internal amplifier has called it quits, or something else like a loose connection somewhere?

Any help in troubleshooting this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!

Bronze Member
Username: Bnh142

Post Number: 63
Well the most logical thing to check first would the the connections. Otherwise something is probably broken in the head unit.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 122
check connections and fader if you only have front speakers hooked up, that was a friend of mine's problem, lol, had fader set all the way to the rear
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us