Small box BIG SUBS any suggestions

Username: Truckguy

Mission, Tx Usa

Post Number: 1
ok.. i got a small box and and sum ok subs and an ok amp but it dosent sound as loud as it should sound if i had a bigger subBOX. and i cant get a bigger box becasue my truck is a dodge ram 03 and thats the only box for it any suggestions???thaks for the help uall

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 742
You fill your box with polyfill yet(pillow stuffing at Walmart)? That might help a little with a sealed enclosure, but if you're really limited on space you're probably better of building a new box for just one of those subs or maybe two smaller ones. It all depends on what subs and amp you have.

Could you post some specs(amplifier power at load, speaker impedance, etc)of what you have equipment-wise? Product links would work too.

A lil more info could help us help you much better.

-Fishy

Mission, Tx Usa

Post Number: 4
more info= ok i got Dynamic Power Rating of 350 wats on the amp

and the subs= Dual 4 ohm 2" Voice Coils
Rated at 400 Watts RMS
any suggestions .. get better amp maybe??

Mission, Tx Usa

Post Number: 5
i mean 300RMS from the subs

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1178
In all seriousness with a truck like you have and what a expect the best frequency range to be in that truck id say do a bandpass box built by you without a plexi window. I know they arent known for sound quality but trust me you can build them to sound good if you no what your doing. If you want help let me know.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1179
what are the make and model of your subwoofers?

Bronze Member

Mission, Tx Usa

Post Number: 22
the model of the subs is alphasonik (new brand)and its the 200 Series alphasonik.com to chek em out whats a bandpass box??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us